Your Gifts at Work
Your Support To The HealthAlliance Foundation Is Greatly Appreciated!
Quality healthcare in Ulster County and surrounding communities is the number one priority for the HealthAlliance Foundation. The purpose of the Foundation is to support the mission, healthcare programs, services and facilities of HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley, a member of the Westchester Medical Center Health Network (WMCHealth). The Foundation continues to focus on supporting technology and equipment, high quality treatment services, and training for hospital staff at both the Broadway and Mary’s Avenue campuses.
Community leaders, physicians, hospital staffs, volunteers and you – the hospital contributors – have already made a difference for our patients, our family, friends and visitors with recent financial support to the Foundation. A successful Golf Classic, Vampire Ball Halloween Extravaganza, and Tulip Ball gala, were supported by major sponsors including The Bruderhof, Garfunkel Wild PC, Golden Hill Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, M&T Bank, Mobile Life Support Services, Radio Woodstock 100.1, The Reis Group, Romeo Chevrolet-Buick-GMC, Rose & Kiernan, Inc., Timely Signs, Turner Sano-Rubin JV, and Ulster Federal Credit Union.
Here’s how your contributions are making a difference in the lives of nearly 60,000 individuals that utilize the HealthAlliance network of services:
- An annual HealthAlliance Nurses’ Conference
- On-line continuing education for all HealthAlliance nurses
- Emergency assistance for families struggling with cancer
- Education and Training for HealthAlliance staff
- Emergency Department exam room equipment
- Telehealth Units to connect patients with offsite specialists
- Wireless Workstations on Wheels for point of care services
- Wound Healing Center nursing certification
Your continued support is greatly appreciated as we work on Advancing Care. Here. in our community.
For additional information, contact the HealthAlliance Foundation at 845.334.3161 or firstname.lastname@example.org.