Yurij Tsuvanyk is running the New York City Marathon to raise money for HealthAlliance!
Support Yurij and enter our prize drawing to win tickets, gift cards, and more!
1 Entry for $1
6 Entries for $5
15 Entries for $10
Enter to win your choice of these great prizes:
- Two tickets to Bush & Live (with special guest Our Lady Peace) at Bethel Woods on August 30 at 7 p.m., with two tickets to the Museum at Bethel Woods
- Four Box Seats (behind home plate) to the Hudson Valley Renegades on September 2 at 2:05 p.m. (includes parking passes)
- Four round-trip bus tickets from Kingston to New York City
- Two tickets to a performance at Shadowland Stages in Ellenville (through October 20, 2019)
- Four tickets to the Woodstock-New Paltz Arts & Crafts Fair, August 31-September 2, at Ulster County Fairgrounds
- 1-year Family Membership to the YMCA of Kingston and Ulster County
- $50 Gift Card to Stewart’s Shops
- $50 Gift Card to LaBella Pizza Bistro (New Paltz)
- 12-pass card to the Stevenson Athletic Center at Bard College
- Two Ultimate Exterior Car Washes with Tire Shine at Hoffman Car Wash (Kingston)
Proceeds benefit HealthAlliance Hospitals, members of the Westchester Medical Center Health Network, and support the fundraising efforts of Yurij Tsuvanyk, Surgical Technician at HealthAlliance, who will be participating in the TCS New York City Marathon on November 3.
|Drawing will be held at 3 p.m. on August 23, 2019. |
Winners will be notified via phone or email and will be responsible for claiming their prizes. Need not be present to win.
Enter the Prize Drawing
(To enter the prize drawing over the phone, or if you experience any trouble with our online form, please call the HealthAlliance Foundation at 845.334.3160.)